The South orange-maplewood adult school children's summer program
SESSION 1: JUNE 25 - JULY 6, 2018
SESSION 2: JULY 9 - JULY 20, 2018
Click here to view the grid (helpful for planning your child's schedule!)
Click here to view the course descriptions.
- We strongly suggest you register one child at a time in period order.
- There is no early morning drop off for students enrolled in off-site sports.
- Please carefully review your cart/purchases to ensure you have not registered your child twice for the same period nor have classes in overlapping periods.
- Cancellations and/or ANY changes ON OR BEFORE June 18, 2018 for Session 1 and July 2, 2018 for Session 2 will be assessed a charge of 10% of the course fee(s).
- There are absolutely no refunds after June 18, 2018 for Session 1 or after July 2, 2018 for Session 2. After those dates, changes may be made but you will forfeit the original course fee and will be charged the regular course fee for the new class(es).
- Uncooperative children will be removed from the program without refund.
Click here to register.
The Children's Summer Program is a fun and educational camp for children entering grades 1-10. We offer a flexible, fully customizable schedule. Sign up for one period or all five!
The OFF-SITE SPORTS PROGRAMS are for children and teens entering grades 1-12 (check individual sports offerings for eligibility). They run in mornings, 9am to noon, in four, one-week sessions and include co-ed basketball, co-ed fencing, co-ed soccer, co-ed gymnastics, co-ed track. With the exception of Girls volleyball which takes place in the afternoon from 12:35 - 2:40pm.